Hi, my name is Ben Pasley. I am a published author, song writer, music producer, performer, public speaker, creative coach, pastor, leadership equipper, and fly fisherman. I might be best known for the worship music series Enter The Worship Circle, but in this website I bring you the articles, big essays, and podcasts all focused on equipping you as a follower of Jesus, and as kingdom-family leaders.
My first encouragement is that you subscribe to my email delivery and choose which “stream(s)” you would like.
Secondly, I invite you use the Kingdom IQ Learning Guides: A series of writings and podcasts focused on basic kingdom life maturity. Stuff for everyone. You can access every single article in the training season, listen to all the podcasts, and utilize all the materials in your learning community groups right now. Great for small groups. I am working on a book and resource kit to be released in a small group 10-pack by the fall of 2014.
Finally, I encourage you to enjoy the books I have published over the last several years and most are even available as PDF downloads! I can ship you one book, but I can also ship you a pack of 5 at ridiculous discounts for use among your comrades as a discipleship tool, or even for resale in your bookstore. Please enjoy yourself, and feel free to use any and all of these resources in your personal studies, and to help you lead your small groups, or teach in your fellowships. If I can help you in any way, please feel free to contact me using the info at the bottom of this page.
Ben Pasley was born in Alabama in 1966. He learned to fly fish on still water, catch crawdad on a string, and navigate kudzu without getting the itchies. Later on he earned a BA Degree from Samford University in 1989 a half a semester late because Hebrew was written backwards and he made his second semester Philosophy professor mad. Nothing of any real consequence happened in his life until he met Robin Weisinger and spent all his money and skills to change her name to Robin Pasley in 1994. They live together still in Woodland Park, CO with their two boys, Zane and Xander.
Here is a bullet point list of biographical and newsworthy notes:
- In 1993 Ben formed the beginnings of the Blue Renaissance Creative Group, a non-profit organization that fused faith and art to create many tours, albums, literary works, and creative presentations from that day until now.
- From 1994 until 2000 Ben And Robin performed over 125 outreach concerts a year as the band, 100 Portraits which was Ben and Robin’s first musical identity…and focused on state university campus touring in the 1990’s.
- Enter The Worship Circle a worship music series, is one of their most well known musical products, and was first released in 1999 because Ben and Robin wanted to create a worship album for university student culture.
- From 2000 to 2005 Ben worked to train hundreds of artists and pioneeers some of whom moved to Colorado Springs for something that was almost, but not really, a Blue Renaissance Creative Group artist-missionary training school.
- Enter The Worship Circle has now sold well over 100,000 units of the, now, 8 album collection. (Two new albums were released in 2007.) Follow them on YouTube!
- Ben Pasley’s first book was published by Relevant Media in 2001 entitled Enter The Worship Circle and sold almost 8,000 copies before it was returned to Ben Pasley for independent publishing.
- In 2007 Ben launched the www.churchthink.com website to grow his podcast and big-article blog format of encouragements on loving and leading the family Jesus loves, but now it has evolved into this, an even more personal platform, at www.benpasley.com!
- In 2013 Kingdom IQ was launched to provide a more focused learning experience for those wanting to mature in basic kingdom life. A weekend retreat format quickly evolved into a 5 month learning season from January-May 2014 where hundreds joined the free email delivery of Learning Guides and joined local cohorts for growing together. Kingdom IQ is being transformed into a “boxed” set of learning materials for release in 2014. Subscribe to Ben’s podcasts: iTunes Ben Pasley Podcast, and Subscribe to his email delivery streams for encouragements and teachings.
- Ben has authored and published several books available here at this site and at Amazon.
- The donation links on this site are an invitation for you to just say thanks, or to get behind what we are doing here with some financial support. Here is a basic donation page. We have been receiving donations as a foundation stone in our ministry work since 1993 and the donation will be professionally received and receipted through the Blue Renaissance Creative Group, a non-profit charted in the State of Colorado with a sharp oversight board and a clear sense of ministry purpose.
- On a more personal note, Ben presently loves trout, but not trout fisherman and is constantly looking for ways to meet one without the other. He would rather work on his old house most days than do any work for others, and enjoys smoking meats with friends for personal consumption. When he does work he loves the new challenge of writing books, and finding ways to help leaders excel.
How to Help
First, I work from a non-profit organization that does not function on a foundation of sales and appearance fees, but on the giving and partnership of people just like you. Would you consider becoming a monthly donor to my work? If you have been helped by the Kingdom IQ learning guides, or any resources from this site, we invite you to give a donation as a way to say, “Thanks, Ben, keep it coming!”
This charitable work was established in 2002 in the State of Colorado for the purpose of furthering the kingdom of God through leadership training, arts ministry, worship resources, and publishing. Ben and Robin Pasley have directed the work of the Blue Renaissance Creative Group since 1994 (first established in Texas, now in Colorado), and continue to partner with many key leaders and innovative pioneers in ministry both in the local expressions of Church life as well as in broader international works. Your receipt will come from BRCG.
Blue Renaissance Creative Group
PO Box 220, PMB 279
Woodland Park, CO 80866
admin @ bluerenaissance.com
ben @ benpasley.com
We prefer that you use the blog Comments (on most every page) for giving feedback, asking a question, or posting a rave reviews.