I am a published author, song writer, music producer, performer, public speaker, creative coach, pastor, leadership equipper, and fly fisherman. I might be best known for the worship music series Enter The Worship Circle, but on this website I focus on sharing not only my music, but also writing and resources to help you in your journey. Below is a loosely written biography covering some of my exploits, and then a humble request for your support.
Thanks for stopping by,
Ben Pasley was born in Alabama in 1966. He learned to fly fish on still water, catch crawdad on a string, and navigate kudzu without getting the itchies. Later on he earned a BA Degree from Samford University in 1989 a half a semester late because Hebrew was written backwards and he made his second semester Philosophy professor mad. Nothing of any real consequence happened in his life until he met Robin Weisinger and spent all his money and skills to change her name to Robin Pasley in 1994. They live together still in Woodland Park, CO with their two boys, Zane and Xander.
Here is a bullet point list of biographical and newsworthy notes:
- In 1993 Ben formed the beginnings of the Blue Renaissance Creative Group, a non-profit organization that fused faith and art to create many tours, albums, literary works, and creative presentations from that day until now.
- From 1994 until 2000 Ben And Robin performed over 125 outreach concerts a year as the band, 100 Portraits which was Ben and Robin’s first musical identity…and focused on state university campus touring in the 1990’s.
- Enter The Worship Circle a worship music series, is one of their most well known musical products, and was first released in 1999 because Ben and Robin wanted to create a worship album for university student culture.
- From 2000 to 2005 Ben worked to train hundreds of artists and pioneers–a few of whom moved to Colorado Springs for something that was a crunchy version of an artist-and-faith conservatory.
- Enter The Worship Circle has now sold well over 100,000 units of the, now, 9 album collection. Follow them on YouTube!
- Ben Pasley’s first book was published by Relevant Media in 2001 entitled Enter The Worship Circle and sold almost 8,000 copies before it was returned to Ben Pasley for independent publishing.
- Find Ben publishing tons of articles on a life of faith, and life in general, along with his other exploits at www.benpasley.com! Subscribe to his email delivery streams to really be up to date!
- On a more personal note, Ben presently loves trout, but not trout fisherman and is constantly looking for ways to meet one without the other. He would rather work on his old house most days than do any work for others, and enjoys smoking meats with friends for personal consumption.
How to Help
First, I work from a non-profit organization that does not function on a foundation of sales and appearance fees, but on the giving and partnership of people just like you. Would you consider becoming a monthly donor to my work? If you have been helped by the Kingdom IQ learning guides, or any resources from this site, we invite you to give a donation as a way to say, “Thanks, Ben, keep it coming!”
This charitable work was established in 2002 in the State of Colorado for the purpose of furthering the kingdom of God through leadership training, arts ministry, worship resources, and publishing. Ben and Robin Pasley have directed the work of the Blue Renaissance Creative Group since 1994 (first established in Texas, now in Colorado), and continue to partner with many key leaders and innovative pioneers in ministry both in the local expressions of Church life as well as in broader international works. Your receipt will come from BRCG.
Blue Renaissance Creative Group
PO Box 220, PMB 279
Woodland Park, CO 80866
admin @ bluerenaissance.com
ben @ benpasley.com
We prefer that you use the blog Comments (on most every page) for giving feedback, asking a question, or posting a rave review.